Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Meadowlands selections 3-10-10

1st. # 8 Ru Watching--- 2nd start off Qua, and seems to be a tad faster then these.  8-3-5-10

2nd. # 8 Success Rocks--- Here is your upsetter. Taking big class plunge and keeps Sears.  8-9-10-1

3rd. # 9 Flamewalker--- Crushed a similiar field in last. When this horse gets good, he stays good for awhile. Too fast and too classy for these.  9-7-3-8

4th. # 6 He's Redhot--- Just crushed many of these last week. This field is not much tougher, wont be 4-1 this week. Will not be denied!!!  6-7-8-1

5th. # 5 Broadway Jake--- Perfect post for this horse's racing style. Usually does well at this class, and gets Sears in sulky. Alot to like  here!!!  5-6-2-7

6th. # 5 Lennon Blue Chip--- Whats wrong here?? Down from 85,000 claimers just 3 starts back to just about the lowest level at the Big M. Either wins for fun or finishes last. Your call!!!  5-6-1-4

7th. # 10 Bluebird Dream--- I like how this horse just keeps grinding away and never quits. Post 10 will enhance the price. Trying to upset Pena's raging horse in # 5, who for some reason is dropping in class after crushing that last field.  10-6-3-9

8th. # 7 Spicy Caviar--- Sent to Yonkers for a race and got parked first over. Never was able to clear and faded late. I like that tightener of a race, and the fact his connections brought him right back to Club Med. Has huge shot at a big price to upset this field.  7-5-4-3

9th. # 6 Loverboy Hanover---First start back at Big M was very strong. This field is weaker, and same kind of move will sweep this field.  6-4-5-2

10th. # 2 Prime Xample A--- I love this horse tonight. Drops down in class, moves inside and gets Brennan back. Thats three very strong angles, but we will be lucky to get half of that morning price. 2-4-8-6

Best bet of night

4th. # 6 He's Redhot

Longshot of night

8th # 7 Spicy Caviar

Tonights recommended plays

4th. # 6 He's Redhot
5th. # 5 Broadway Jake
8th. # 7 Spicy Caviar
9th # 6 Loverboy Hanover
10th. # 2 Prime Xample A

I love this race card tonight, so dont be shy to play most of my selections. I like this card so much, I am raising my bets tonight to 50.00 to win on my top selections. 20.00 Exacta wheel's my top selection over my 2nd,3rd, and 4th selections. 10.00 exacta wheel's my 2nd, 3rd and 4th selections over my top selection. Total wagered is 1400.00!!! Good luck everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment