Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Greeks Balmoral Picks 2-17-10

1st. # 1 Marion Avis--- 3F moves from post 9 to the rail. Comes off wide trip, weak bunch. 1-5-4-3

2nd. # 4 May Night--- Comes off good try despite tough trip, 2nd time lasix. 4-1-3-2

3rd.# 7 Ivy league Lindy--- Might just be too fast for this suspect group.  7-3-2-1

4th.# 5 Walkoff Homer---  Looks like connections have this 3G headed in the right direction. Couldn't have found an easier spot, 2nd start off layoff. USE!!!  5-4-1-6

5th.# 5 RT Super Star--- Looking for a price here!!! I liked his last speed effort, and this 3G might be sitting on a huge race here.  5-1-9-6

6th. # 4 Allamerican Virgin--- Comes off 3 straight tough trips, and can pull off upset here.  4-7-2-3

7th.# 6 Jaq And Gus--- Coming off very long layoff. Last Qua was solid, maybe. 6-1-5-4

8th.# 2 Superstar Dream--- Very short price here, comes from Big M. Paced over 3 seconds faster then anyone in this race, cannot go against here!!!! 2-3-6-1

9th.# 2 KB'S Taylor--- Comes off tough trip from tough post. Has shot at square price.  2-1-7-4

10th.# 5Samstorm--- Sharp horse has inside post advantage on main rivals.  5-7-8-1

11th.# 3 Gimme A Dollar--- Hoping to make a few dollars here. Making 2nd career start and may sweep the field at a nice price.  3-6-2-1

Tonights Best Bet

8th. # 2 Superstar Dream

Greek's Longshot Special

9th  # 2 KB'S Taylor

I will be making selections from various tracks each night. Whenever the Meadowlands race, I will be making selections for that track.  On the other nights, I will make picks from either Yonkers, Balmoral or Woodbine.

For tonight, I will be betting 20.00 to win on each of my top selections and 10.00 Exacta wheels, my top selection over my 2nd, 3rd and 4th selections. For tonight that will cost me 550.00 dollars. So lets see what kind of return I get. Good luck to everyone, and look for my Big M picks for Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment