Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Greek's Meadowland's selections for Thursday 2-18-10

1st. # 6 Naughtytiltheend---3F got tour of the track in 1st lifetime start, and expect Miller to be more aggresive in here. Not a strong field, so I am playing against the favorite.  6-4-2-5

2nd. # 1 CL Sun Dancer---I liked him last week and he was scratched. No problem if he comes back healthy. Has speed and inside post for Brennan.  1-3-5-9

3rd. # 5 Tryst--- Seems to be too good for these right now. Should be on the lead and just needs 1 easy quarter to breeze in here. No price, so try to hit underneath exacta plays.  5-4-2-6

4th. # 6 Smoke Pan Mirrors--- 3F got the tour of Club Med in 1st start. Closed willingly when asked to pace the final quarter. Seen in much different light tonight, My Best Bet of night!!  6-2-9-7

5th. # 1 Point of Attack--- Showed signs of life in that Qua. This race may set up for a closer, and he might be close enough to this likely very fast pace, to sweep by when the # 3 stops. 1-6-2-4

6th. # 7 Shockin Yall A--- Just taking a guess in this wide open affair. Weak field of trotters!! 7-6-5-3

7th. # 8 Sporty Deed--- Made 2 moves in last and tired late in a quick mile. 2nd start off Qua and horse seems to fit this field nicely. My Longshot of the night!!!  8-3-7-2

8th.# 2 Celtic Hall--- Looking for a small upset here over # 3. Guessing Flamewalker might need one more start after watching that race last week. Tetrick may sit and shake loose late.  2-9-3-10

9th. # 5 Chesca Girl--- Gets first time Brennan for first Big M start. Looks dangerous and barn is red hot right now. Might blast out of gate, then sit and shake loose late.  5-4-3-2

10th. # 7 Lost In The fog--- Showed good speed and got roughed up just a bit, held nicely for 2nd. Second Big M start now, get double digit Dube . Tough foe in the # 5, maybe a nice exacta play.  7-5-8-9

11th. # 9 Camsurge--- 14G, yeah thats right, 14year old and still racing at the Big M. Not alot of speed in this race, so maybe  Miller can blast out and sit behind the speed tonight. Either way I like his chances in here, and I am rooting for the 14yr old.  9-5-4-2

Greek's Best Bet of Night


4th. # 6 Smoke Pan Mirrors

Greeks Longshot of Night

7th. # 8 Sporty Deed

Tonights Recommended Selections

3rd. # 4-5 Exacta Box
4th. # 6 Smoke Pan Mirrors
5th. # 1 Point of Attack
8th  # 8 Sporty Deed

Last night at Balmoral was another good night for my handicapping. I had 4 winners on top and made a profit of 345.00 last night. Wagered 550.00 and returned 895.00. I decided I wont keep a bankroll but will just do every night individually.

For tonights Big M Card, I will do the same betting as last night. 20.00 to win on my top selection in each race. 10.00 Exacta wheel's with my top selection over my 2nd, 3rd and 4th selections. I will also key my  2nd,3rd and 4th selections over my top selection for 5.00 Exacta wheel's. Total amount bet 715.00

No comments:

Post a Comment