Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Greek's Meadowland's Picks for Sunday 2-21-10

1st. # 2 Dream Pink--- 4M moves inside and faces a weak field.  2-3-4-5

2nd # 1 B Street Smart--- Drops from stake race to NW2. Has speed and rail and experience edge on main foes. Might not even be the favorite in here either.   1-8-4-2

3rd. # 2 Cantabmyway--- Drops in class, movies inside and keeps Tetrick. Favorite!! 2-5-6-1

4th.# 6 Total Shark--- One of many droppers in here, but unlike others this horse raced very solid in those stake races. Gets Brennan and looks like a solid play.  6-3-4-1

5th. # 1 Real Platinum--- Won last race from post 8. Moves to the rail and stays in same class. Keeps Tetrick and has many positive angles in his favor. 1-2-8-6

6th. # 8 Scottery Tickets--- Comes of brutal parked the mile trip. Got a week off and may sweep the field at a very big price.   8-3-9-5

7th. # 7 One Card Please--- My 21-1 longshot winner last time out. Came from the clouds to score that victory . Up in class but this field is no better. might offer value again.  7-8-3-2

8th. # 1 Man In Motion--- Moves from post 9 to the rail. Was very well bet last start on the drop, and Gingras drove him like he was the best. Tired late but might be tighter now.  1-5-4-8

9th.# 7 Richess King--- Had to pick someone in this race. Gets Brennan, and this is the weakest field I have EVER seen at the Big M. Seems I am saying that alot lately.  7-1-3-6

10th. # 6 Gottogetoutmore--- As my friend Chris always tells me, " Brian you GOTTOGETOUTMORE".  Got the tour of the track in first career Big M start. Moves in from post 10 to post 6 and looks far and away the best in here. 6-5-3-2

Greek's Best Bet

10th. # 6 Gottogetoutmore

Greek's Longshot Play

6th. # 8 Scottery Tickets

Today's Recommended Plays

2nd. # 1 B Street Smart
6th. # 8 Scottery Tickets
8th. # 1 Man In Motion
10th # 6 Gottogetoutmore

Saturday Night at Big M was an up and down night. Had a few winners but a couple of my key horses didnt win. I wagered 1000.00 on Saturday night and returned only 553.00. So I lost 447.00 on the night.

Sunday's card isn't the strongest card I have ever seen, but lets see if we can get one of my price shots home. I will wager 20.00 to win on all my top plays. 10.00 exacta wheel's my top play over my 2nd,3rd, and 4th selections. 5.00 reverse exacta wheel's my 2nd,3rd,and 4th selections over my top selection. I will also put another 50.00 WPS on 6th race # 8 Scottery Tickets, and 200 .00 to win in the 10th # 6 Gottogetoutmore. That will make my total wagered to an even 1000.00. Good Luck Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment